You can use Corporate Creators LLP services for GST registration or you can do the registration via the GST portal portal yourself. To register for GST via Corporate Creators LLP, you just need to make payment and we will take care of the rest. To register yourself, you can follow the following steps:
- Log in to the online GST Portal (www.gst.gov.in).
- Fill Part-A of Form GST Registration form 1
- You will receive an application reference number on your mobile and via E-mail.
- You will then need to fill the second part of the form and upload the required documents according to the business type
- Finally a certificate of registration is issued to you by the department
- In case of errors and questions, you may need to visit the department
- Produce the documents within 7 working days along with GST REG-04.
- The office may also reject your application, if he finds any errors. You will be informed in form GST REG-05 of GST registration regarding the same.
What is GST?
The Prime Minister approved “The constitution amendment bill for Goods and Service Tax”(GST) in the Parliament Session (Rajya Sabha on 3 August 2016 and Lok Sabha on 8 August 2016) along with the ratification by 50 percent of state legislatures. Thus the current indirect taxes levied by state and centre are all set to be replaced with proposed implementation of GST by April 2017. This would be the biggest tax reform since independence and a boon to the economy as it will eradicate the shortcomings of the current tax structure and provide a single tax on supply of all goods and services.
Benefits of GST :
- Eliminating cascading effect of taxes.
- Tax rates will be comparatively lower as the tax base will widen.
- Seamless flow of Input tax credit.
- Prices of the goods and services will fall.
- Efficient supply change management.
- Promote shit from unorganized sector to organised sector.